Thursday, November 27, 2008

Of smelly feet and prized trophies

Closing again. I'm waiting for Izang and Febe. We're going out of the building together. Smells like feet in here. It could be the bagoong and manggang hilaw that Izang attacked awhile ago. Or it could be my tired, aching, sweaty feet. Naaaaah! My shoes are still on. It must be Izang's cravings.


I'm trying to get in their nerves by speaking like those prized trophies men bring to barkada gimiks. You know those girls? I first heard about them from Monique/Tics. Tics does a great impression of these girls. They're what their names/labels are: TROPHIES. You show them off. They don't have to have any substance. Sometimes, they try to talk and get involved in the conversations. Thus, their downfall.


They talk like this: HASH HIN! HHHINDI KHO HALAM NHA GHANUN P-HALA(aaah). KASHE SHABI NIYAH HINDEH SHA GANUN. SHOBRAH TAHLHAGHAH. HASH HINI.


Every s is pronounced with an SH sound. And every word has to have an element of air.


So, I am now getting on my colleagues nerves by talking like those prized trophies. Hizhang! shagal pah bah kayoh? Kashi, bored na kashi ako. shaka, hang lay-ho pah ng housh koh heh! Hash hin!

No comments: